To set up a COVID testing appointment at the Texas A&M University Higher Education Center at McAllen, go to tamus.curativeinc.com.
Email: After you address the screening questions at tamus.curativeinc.com, you will be sent an email. Click on the link provided and make your appointment.
- No Food, Drink or mouthwash: You should not eat, drink or use mouthwash 20 minutes prior to being tested.
- Test Type: This is an oral test (NOT a NASAL test). For testing instructions, please watch video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNopEE7lC6E&;t=7s.
- Where: Tests will be done in your car in the TAMU Higher Education Center at McAllen faculty/staff parking lot. Our address is 6200 Tres Lagos Blvd. When you arrive, call 956-540-8546 or 956-789-3888 and someone will meet you in your car. You will not need to enter the building.
- You must wear a face covering over your mouth and nose
- Bring your ID and appointment confirmation number with you.
- Test Results: At this time, test results are coming back within two to three days.